Consign With SCP Auctions
Internet Auctions – Held three times per year, our internet auction format gives us incredible flexibility with the number and value of items we can accept.
• Beautiful, full color print catalog with detailed photographs and descriptions of each lot in the sale. We’re not afraid to give your item the space it deserves. If it takes three full pages to properly describe and display your item, that’s what it gets. We never skimp!
• Sale is fully supported by an intensive media advertising campaign garnering hundreds of appearances in print, on television and on the web, including USA Today, The New York Times, AP, Reuters, Bloomberg News, ESPN, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, FOX and regional outlets.
• As a valued consignor of SCP Auctions, you will also have the opportunity to view the digital version of our catalog. A user-friendly, virtual edition of our print catalog is now available for your viewing pleasure.
• Bidding takes place over the course of 15 to 20 days with our state of the art real time auction program. Online bids can be placed very easily through our website
• We propose a reduced seller’s commission of 10%. No other fees will be charged to the consignor. SCP Auctions will bear the cost of every aspect of the auction process including catalog production and distribution, PR/advertising, insurance, website development, etc.
• We reach clients others simply can’t. Our affiliation with auction leader Sotheby’s from 2004 through 2008 has allowed us access to some of the most active and aggressive bidders in the business. Our own client list is filled with the industry’s most advanced collectors of sports cards and memorabilia known today.
For More Information
If you would like more information regarding SCP Auctions Auction consignments, feel free to email Clay Hill or
Dan Imler or call Clay or Dan at 800-350-2273.